It's Spring Break in Belize- Share your vacation photo at any of our Sandy Point Resort destinations for a chance to win $574 worth of KV Bijou jewelry! These pieces would be fantastic for a destination bride or a glamorous night out! We want to see how you Belize It- relaxing with a tropical cocktail, jumping off the water slide, enjoying the amazing view. What makes your vacation UnBelizeable?
Here's how you win:
- “Like” Sandy Point Resorts and KV Bijou on Facebook.
- Use your smartphone or camera and take an awesome photo on vacation here with us, highlighting how you Belize It. What makes your time in Belize special and unique to this country? Make sure the resort is clearly visible in the background.
- Post your photo in our Facebook Fan Page Contest App telling everyone why your Spring Break vacation was UnBelizeable and what made it unique from every other destination!
- Use hashtags #BelizeIt #KVBijouSPR as caption on your photo.
- Share your photo via the Facebook Contest App with all your friends and family asking them to vote for you on all of your social media accounts, using the two hashtags #BelizeIt #KVBijouSPR ... the photo with the most votes wins!! The more people you share it with, the better your chances of winning! *Winner must gain at least 200 votes to win.
Sandy Point Belize It Contest Rules and Photo Entry Rules
- The Sandy Point Belize It Contest (the "Contest") is sponsored by Sandy Point Resorts and KV Bijou (the "Sponsors"). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter. As a condition of entry into the Contest each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter of all liability.
- The "Contest Period" begins at 00:01:00 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") on 13th March, 2016 ("Contest Open Date") and closes at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on 13th April, 2016 ("Contest Close Date").
- PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- To be eligible you must be 18 years of age by the Contest Start Date.
- You must also hold a valid passport and be able to legally enter Belize.
- You are not eligible if you are an employee of the Sponsors or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotional and public relations agencies or a member of the immediate family or household of such employees. For the purposes of these Rules, "member of the immediate family" means spouse, including common law spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother and sister of the entrant regardless of where they reside.
- Entrants must be natural persons. Groups, clubs, organizations, businesses and commercial and non-commercial entities are not eligible.
- Every Entrant must be the authorized account holder of the specific Social Media Website account submitting the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is the registered member and rightful account holder of the Social Media Website account.
- Photos submitted must be a photo taken on-site while staying as a paid guest at any one of the Sponsor's Resort locations. We want to see how you Belize It and enjoy your vacation at our Sandy Point Resort- relaxing with a tropical cocktail, jumping off the water slide, enjoying the amazing view. What makes your vacation UnBelizeable and unique from every other destination? Creativity is a must!
- The photo posted must be of natural person and must be of the same natural person who is the "Authorized account holder" submitting the photo on their account.
- Limit of one (1) entry per “Authorized account holder.”
- The photo posted must be shared within our Facebook Fan Page Contest App found here online
- The Sponsor Resort location where the “Belize It” photo was taken must be clearly recognizable in the photo background.
- To be eligible you must have been a previous paying guest of Sandy Point Resorts who had stayed at the resort where the “Belize It” photo was taken.
- Entrants must complete all mandatory data requested to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void and will not be considered for participation.
- Entries must be completed and received before the Contest Close Date.
- All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Sponsor.
- Participants agree to abide by the Contest Rules & Regulations.
Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted as part of the Sponsors Sandy Point Belize It Contest. Posting of any of this content or any other content that the Sponsor deems inappropriate by the participant may, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in disqualification. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment are:
- Entries containing nudity, profanity, discriminatory or criminal actions or behaviors and/or references.
- Any entry that is deemed offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Any content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Edited, computer generated or manipulated photos that were produced by the use of image editing or photo enhancement software.
- Content that includes any information that the participant knows is false or misleading, promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous.
- Photos that exploit people in a sexual or violent manner.
- Photos showing or depicting any offensive or violent acts whether involving other person or persons or animal or not.
- Photos that exhibit overtly dangerous or potentially life threatening situations.
- The Sponsors shall reserve the right at their absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- The selected winner is required to complete the verification process by sending an email to [email protected] containing their Email Address, Mailing Address, Phone Number, and proof of stay, and agree to the Contest Rules & Regulations, and providing consent pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Notice.
- The prize offered is as follows:
- Crossing Cuff
- Crossing Necklace
- Grace Drops
- Total value: $574 USD
- Info about the products: All of our jewelry is Sterling Silver, with rhodium plating. We only use the highest quality semi precious gemstones and crystals. Our jewelry is often selected by celebrity stylists and TV show costume designers.
- Some of the TV shows who have worn/featured our jewelry: The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, Pretty Little Liars, Hart of Dixie, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, 90210 and many others.
- For information about sponsor prize company: http://www.kvbijou.com/pages/story
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- No substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted except as provided herein.
- All offers and prices are subject to be changed or withdrawn by the Sponsors without notice.
- The Sponsors are not responsible for errors or omissions.
The selected winner will be announced via a blog post on the Sandy Point Resorts blog on our website on 16 April, 2016. The winner will also be notified via email. Selected winner is required to respond to the Sponsor based on the instruction provided within five (5) days from date of notification. If the prize winner fails to contact the Sponsor within five (5) days from date of notification the next best entry will be selected as the winner. The Sponsor shall not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three (3) attempts by the Sponsors or its agents to contact the winner. The Sponsors will not be held liable in the event of non-receptor delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner(s).
Judging and Selection of Winner
Only ONE (1) Winner will be chosen for the given Contest period. The winner will be selected by the Sponsor from valid and verifiable entries based on the total number of votes on the submitted entry. The entry that garnered the most votes with a minimum of 200 within the Contest Start Date and the Contest Close Date will be chosen as the winner. Only votes that occur directly on the posted entry itself will be accepted. Likes that occur on subsequent shared content that refer to the respective entry will not be included.
Liability and Responsibility
- Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/re-utilization of the prizes. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
- All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
- The Sponsors shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
Rights of the Sponsors
- By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights shall belong to the Sponsors. The Sponsors shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes. The Sponsors will be using the participant's submission photos to be featured on all Sandy Point Resorts social media platforms.
- The Sponsors reserve the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors, despite the best efforts of the Sponsors.
- The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of this Contest. The Sponsors reserve the right to terminate the submission of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Sponsors reserve the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest.
This Contest is governed by the laws of Belize and is subject to all local laws and regulations.