- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Hand carved headboards and local artwork
- Spacious master bath with double sinks
- Spacious private verandah with outdoor seating area
- Direct pool access
- Selection of books, games, and DVD’s available
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Sized Bed
- Second Bedroom: 1 King Sized Bed
- Third Bedroom: 1 King Sized Bed
- Also Included: 1 Sofa Bed and 1 Full Sized Futon
Located on the Ground Floor
Welcome to Villa Solemar, where the morning greets you with a spectacular sunrise beyond the azure sea. Comfortable and elegantly casual for guests of all ages, the interior of Villa Solemar highlights the talent of local craftsmen and artists. The three bedrooms, each with a private bath and king-size bed, celebrate the natural diversity of Belize through hand carved headboards and artwork representing the island, the reef, and the rainforest. A full-size futon and queen sofa bed provide additional sleeping options to accommodate parties of up to eight guests.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen contains all you need to create that island meal or tropical drink to be enjoyed on the spacious poolside veranda. A perfect setting to watch the sunrise over the reef as you enjoy your morning coffee or a place to linger in the evening for stargazing, your verandah allows instant access to the beautiful pool accented with tropical planters. When the sun goes down, browse through the DVD selection and relax in front of one of the flat-screen TVs, borrow a book from the shelf, or settle at the large dining table for a game of cards.
Whether your vacation is quality time with family or a celebration with friends, Villa Solemar offers memorable sunrises and a beautiful view of the sea as you experience the magic of Belize.