- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- A 52″ Sony LCD TV in the living room and a 40″ Sony LCD in the 2nd bedroom
- Spacious master bath with Jacuzzi tub
- An Enkyo stereo system with an ipod docking station
- Ironwood deck furniture
- Selection of books, games, and DVD’s available
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Sized Bed
- Second Bedroom: 2 Queen Sized Beds
- Third Bedroom: 1 King Sized Bed
Located on the Second Floor
Villa del Mar celebrates Belize’s past and her present with a tasteful combination of colonial wood panels and antique bottles from the owner’s personal collection with vibrant island-themed paintings by Belize’s most renowned artists.
The living room, dining room, and front bedrooms feature glass doors and oversized windows that treat guests to unsurpassed views of the pool, sea, and barrier reef from almost every location in the villa; while the back bedroom offers a private entrance and views of our lush gardens, mangrove forests, and the lagoon.
Villa del Mar has vaulted and recessed ceilings throughout and custom handcrafted rattan and wood furnishings from Bali. The beautiful gourmet kitchen is fully-equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops and boasts a breakfast bar for four as well as an adjoining dining area that accommodates up to eight persons.
All bedrooms have beds with fine linens and pillowtop mattresses. Each is equipped with a private bath with Mexican Macedonia marble sinks and glass showers. In addition, the master bath has a whirlpool tub perfect for two.